Alt 20.02.2017, 20:41
Benutzerbild von Heinsberger LandEi
Heinsberger LandEi Heinsberger LandEi ist offline
Foren-Ikone

Abgegebene Danke: 6.555
Erhielt 5.238 Danke für 1.997 Beiträge
Zitat:
Zitat von Mott Beitrag anzeigen
Apropos Deal: Was macht dieser Donald aus New York City eigentlich gerade? Vielleicht hat der Lust auf'n Deal. Alternative Wahrheiten könnten wir nämlich zurzeit gut gebrauchen.
Dann schreiben wir ihm doch mal.

Zitat:
Dear Mr. President,

today we will introduce you how to make the biggest deal of Your lifetime. It’s fantastic.

Do You know Alemannia Aachen? It’s Europe’s most famous Soccer Club.
Actually those fucking lying TV-Stations don’t show much of their games, because they are bastards, you know.

We are playing in the best European League, the “Regionalliga West”. Wo don’t like other countries and strange cultures, so we grounded an own League only for the Northrine-Westphalians. No chance for these Bavarian goatfuckers or east german communists to play with us.

And we have built a big wall, it’s called “Würselener Wall”. It protect’s us from the home town of the next German chancellor, Martin Schulz, he is a bad communist too.

We also built a big stadium and let other ones pay for it, isn’t it crazy?

Our head office is called “Aachener Dom”, you should watch some pictures of it, it would be a nice holiday home for You and Your family. The Aachener Dom is the residence from every president of Alemannia Aachen, first one was “Karl der Große”. He slaughtered 30.000 Saxons, because they’re poor naggers with a wrong religion, isn’t it funny? You could become his worthy follower.

Actually we are short before winning the next German Mastership, don’t trust those wrong results, published by the mainstream media.
All we need are just a few coins to convince some referees and officials from DFB and DFL of our right to win it. Never it was cheaper than now to invest in our glorious Company.

An investment from just a few millions (maybe fifty or more) would garant You neverendig profits.
Because our leading crew, called “Team 2018”, is the best of the world. Yes, it is. They multiplied our mountain of dept in only 2 years, so why don’t trust them, to multiply Your money too?

When other people don’t invest in Alemannia, it’s just because they are anxious pussies and loosers.
Are You strong enough to make this brave decision, Mr. President?

Passt das in einen Tweet?
Folgende 18 Benutzer sagen Danke zu Heinsberger LandEi für den nützlichen Beitrag:
a.tetzlaff (23.02.2017), Andreas (21.02.2017), Black-Postit (21.02.2017), Brücke 10 (21.02.2017), carlos98 (22.02.2017), chris2010 (21.02.2017), Eikinho (03.03.2017), Kimble (24.02.2017), LaPalma (21.02.2017), Metalkuchen (22.02.2017), Mick (21.02.2017), printenduevel (21.02.2017), Rolli Kucharski (22.02.2017), Rombach (22.02.2017), StadionDerTräume (21.02.2017), Steen (21.02.2017), Wissquass (21.02.2017), Wolfbiker (21.02.2017)
Werbung
Alt 21.02.2017, 14:29
Benutzerbild von clash
clash clash ist offline
Talent

Abgegebene Danke: 219
Erhielt 92 Danke für 23 Beiträge

make Alemannia great again!
Alt 21.02.2017, 17:24
Benutzerbild von Gorgar
Gorgar Gorgar ist offline
Foren-Legende

Abgegebene Danke: 1.975
Erhielt 2.236 Danke für 1.360 Beiträge
Alemannia First
Alt 21.02.2017, 19:02
Benutzerbild von Wissquass
Wissquass Wissquass ist offline
Foren-Ikone

Abgegebene Danke: 3.924
Erhielt 4.551 Danke für 1.772 Beiträge
Zitat:
Zitat von Heinsberger LandEi Beitrag anzeigen

Best posting ever !!
Alt 21.02.2017, 19:46
Benutzerbild von printenduevel
printenduevel printenduevel ist offline
Foren-Legende

Abgegebene Danke: 3.646
Erhielt 2.008 Danke für 994 Beiträge
Zitat:

Für ein Heinsberger LandEi nicht schlecht.
Alt 21.02.2017, 19:55
Benutzerbild von easy
easy easy ist offline
Veteran

Abgegebene Danke: 108
Erhielt 1.450 Danke für 362 Beiträge
Zitat:

La Palma´s "abgehörte Telefonate" reloaded .
Alt 21.02.2017, 20:16
Benutzerbild von LaPalma
LaPalma LaPalma ist offline
Veteran

Abgegebene Danke: 619
Erhielt 974 Danke für 211 Beiträge
Trump antwortet...

Hello Heinsberger Landei: mir wurde ein Schreiben an Dich zugespielt, von dem es sein könnte, dass es von D. T. stammt. Vielleicht sind es aber auch nur "Alternative Fakten"?

Dear Mr. Heins Berger,
thank you for your letter from far Europe, great!
Of course I know the village where you are living called Landei, it really is beautiful! Great to live there!
Also, I have a high conception of Aachen, of course; it is one of the most beautiful cities of the Netherlands, it really is great, its beautiful, is’t it?
Alemannia is great, Mrs. Conway told me (And this time she does not create alternative facts.). As I learned, it was founded in the year 1.900 by Jupp Martinelli and is playing his games in near Kopenhagen at the famous Tivoli.
In general I am a great fan of german athlets. Some of them are playing with us in the USA like Dirk Nowottny. He is great, he is big, he is tall!
By the way, you're putting me on an idea: isn’t Aachen the city where emperors were crowned? Emperor Karl in one of the last centuries and later on all his sons as well as Jürgen Napoleon?
So, some day in the near future, it may be that I will be in Aachen to continue this tradition.
I am not only the only worthy successor of these great men of history, but even the greatest of all. As the most important president of all time in the USA, I am the logical descendant of these emperors.
So, in advance, could you tell me which airport is nearby? I could imagine it is Madrid, right? Or is it Oslo? My Secretary of Defense (I forgot his name because he is new) mentioned Merzbrück, but I think this is far away, isn’t it?
On this occasion I would be happy to meet you to talk about your letter.
By now, I would like to invite you into the White House to meet the famous and greatest President the USA ever had and see him at work. But unfortunately, I just have enacted a decree that prevents entry.
So, all the best to you, you are really great!
D. T.
Heinsberger LandEi (22.02.2017), Lenio (25.02.2017), littlefatman (21.02.2017), Rolli Kucharski (22.02.2017), Steen (22.02.2017), Wissquass (22.02.2017)
Alt 21.02.2017, 21:47
Benutzerbild von Wissquass
Wissquass Wissquass ist offline
Foren-Ikone

Abgegebene Danke: 3.924
Erhielt 4.551 Danke für 1.772 Beiträge
Dear Mr. President

die Nachrichten überschlagen sich ...
"Dear Mr country egg,
don't trust this lapalma guy, he Is a spanish conquerer of Mexico, and so probably a drug dealer as all mexicon people..
In concern of the money: i'm a little bit shy at the monent, because of the hole election campaign, you know, but i just called my best friend, the honorouble president of russia, Wladimir Chrustchow, it goes smoothly, chancellor Schröder is on his way...
And one last word: if this second famous club in Europe, Wiedenbridge, would dare to score at saturday, they will all go to prison! Believe you me, old friend egg!
D.T."

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Folgender Benutzer sagt Danke zu Wissquass für den nützlichen Beitrag:
Rolli Kucharski (22.02.2017)
Alt 21.02.2017, 21:48
Benutzerbild von ATSV-Mow
ATSV-Mow ATSV-Mow ist offline
Foren-Ikone

Abgegebene Danke: 2.006
Erhielt 2.083 Danke für 986 Beiträge
Hätte mich über mehr Saitre während der Amtszeit des Größten Verbrecher der USA Geschichte gewünscht.

Die Stündlichen Trump News gehen einem langsam auf die Nerven
Folgende 3 Benutzer sagen Danke zu ATSV-Mow für den nützlichen Beitrag:
AIXtremist (22.02.2017), Grenzwolf (21.02.2017), Michi Müller (22.02.2017)
Alt 22.02.2017, 15:17
Niemand
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von LaPalma Beitrag anzeigen
Hello Heinsberger Landei: mir wurde ein Schreiben an Dich zugespielt, von dem es sein könnte, dass es von D. T. stammt. Vielleicht sind es aber auch nur "Alternative Fakten"?

Dear Mr. Heins Berger,
thank you for your letter from far Europe, great!
Of course I know the village where you are living called Landei, it really is beautiful! Great to live there!
Also, I have a high conception of Aachen, of course; it is one of the most beautiful cities of the Netherlands, it really is great, its beautiful, is’t it?
Alemannia is great, Mrs. Conway told me (And this time she does not create alternative facts.). As I learned, it was founded in the year 1.900 by Jupp Martinelli and is playing his games in near Kopenhagen at the famous Tivoli.
In general I am a great fan of german athlets. Some of them are playing with us in the USA like Dirk Nowottny. He is great, he is big, he is tall!
By the way, you're putting me on an idea: isn’t Aachen the city where emperors were crowned? Emperor Karl in one of the last centuries and later on all his sons as well as Jürgen Napoleon?
So, some day in the near future, it may be that I will be in Aachen to continue this tradition.
I am not only the only worthy successor of these great men of history, but even the greatest of all. As the most important president of all time in the USA, I am the logical descendant of these emperors.
So, in advance, could you tell me which airport is nearby? I could imagine it is Madrid, right? Or is it Oslo? My Secretary of Defense (I forgot his name because he is new) mentioned Merzbrück, but I think this is far away, isn’t it?
On this occasion I would be happy to meet you to talk about your letter.
By now, I would like to invite you into the White House to meet the famous and greatest President the USA ever had and see him at work. But unfortunately, I just have enacted a decree that prevents entry.
So, all the best to you, you are really great!
D. T.
Ob der Donaldator uns gegenueber noch so freundlich sein wird, wenn er merkt, dass ein Spieler namens Mohammad zu unserem Team gehoert?
Antwort

Werbung

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht