Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 21.02.2017, 20:16
Benutzerbild von LaPalma
LaPalma LaPalma ist offline
Veteran

Abgegebene Danke: 619
Erhielt 974 Danke für 211 Beiträge
Trump antwortet...

Hello Heinsberger Landei: mir wurde ein Schreiben an Dich zugespielt, von dem es sein könnte, dass es von D. T. stammt. Vielleicht sind es aber auch nur "Alternative Fakten"?

Dear Mr. Heins Berger,
thank you for your letter from far Europe, great!
Of course I know the village where you are living called Landei, it really is beautiful! Great to live there!
Also, I have a high conception of Aachen, of course; it is one of the most beautiful cities of the Netherlands, it really is great, its beautiful, is’t it?
Alemannia is great, Mrs. Conway told me (And this time she does not create alternative facts.). As I learned, it was founded in the year 1.900 by Jupp Martinelli and is playing his games in near Kopenhagen at the famous Tivoli.
In general I am a great fan of german athlets. Some of them are playing with us in the USA like Dirk Nowottny. He is great, he is big, he is tall!
By the way, you're putting me on an idea: isn’t Aachen the city where emperors were crowned? Emperor Karl in one of the last centuries and later on all his sons as well as Jürgen Napoleon?
So, some day in the near future, it may be that I will be in Aachen to continue this tradition.
I am not only the only worthy successor of these great men of history, but even the greatest of all. As the most important president of all time in the USA, I am the logical descendant of these emperors.
So, in advance, could you tell me which airport is nearby? I could imagine it is Madrid, right? Or is it Oslo? My Secretary of Defense (I forgot his name because he is new) mentioned Merzbrück, but I think this is far away, isn’t it?
On this occasion I would be happy to meet you to talk about your letter.
By now, I would like to invite you into the White House to meet the famous and greatest President the USA ever had and see him at work. But unfortunately, I just have enacted a decree that prevents entry.
So, all the best to you, you are really great!
D. T.
Heinsberger LandEi (22.02.2017), Lenio (25.02.2017), littlefatman (21.02.2017), Rolli Kucharski (22.02.2017), Steen (22.02.2017), Wissquass (22.02.2017)