PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Wanted: Live Reporters

Rball
21.08.2008, 19:49
Hello,

My name is Dennis and i am working for the company called Rball.com. This company provides live data from all soccer matches in the world. With data we mean for example goals, free kicks, corners, cards, etc. This data is used by livescore sites, journalists and bookmakers. I am scoutmanager for Holland and Belgium and i am searching for a person who wants to visit for us the home matches of Eupen ( http://www.as-eupen.be/index2.html ). This team is playing in the second league of Belgium and is around 25 km from Aachen. It is a Belgium team, but the main language is German. Please visit http://www.razyboard.com/system/morethread-part-time-football-scout-aseupen-272308-5278729-0.html#go_143072 for more information. The matches are mostly played at saturday evening 20.00 so this gives no conflicts with the Aachen matches i think.

Why i use this forum you probably will think?, this because Eupen is a very small village and it is not easy to find a person there, who is not fan of the team. This is because we prefer a neutral person in the stadium.

What can we offer you? we can offer you around 55 euro per game + the cost of the ticket.

If you are still interested and you want more information. Please contact me by Private Message.

Best regards,

Dennis

Finny
22.08.2008, 18:28
don´t tell me one of the horse :lach: ;)

Rball
22.08.2008, 19:16
don´t tell me one of the horse :lach: ;)

Hmm... i do not really understand what you are trying to say.

Tante Käthe
22.08.2008, 20:54
Hmm... i do not really understand what you are trying to say.

Le fin mot de l´histoire ... -
- C´est ne pas raconter de Cheval . -
Allemande usage de tous les jours. :rolleyes:

wimkifft
22.08.2008, 21:18
Habe hier ja lange nichts mehr geschrieben, da mir hier viel zu viele Postings nur noch auf die Nerven gehen und die Antworten auf den Thread hier sind dazu ein sehr plakatives Beispiel.

@ Dennis: don't think you will be successful in recruiting somebody for your project here, the first poster was trying to make a joke that is not understandable for non German speakers and this will evolve into one of the so many senseless discussions that you could read here.

I personally think that the games of Eupen, considering the ones I watched, are too boring to watch them regularly, even though there's a nice payment involved.

All the best for your search anyhow.

Rball
22.08.2008, 23:06
Habe hier ja lange nichts mehr geschrieben, da mir hier viel zu viele Postings nur noch auf die Nerven gehen und die Antworten auf den Thread hier sind dazu ein sehr plakatives Beispiel.

@ Dennis: don't think you will be successful in recruiting somebody for your project here, the first poster was trying to make a joke that is not understandable for non German speakers and this will evolve into one of the so many senseless discussions that you could read here.

I personally think that the games of Eupen, considering the ones I watched, are too boring to watch them regularly, even though there's a nice payment involved.

All the best for your search anyhow.

Thanx Wimkifft (fan of the Dutch player Wim Kieft ?? :biggrins: ) for the time to answer. Well i can imagine that the matches from Eupen are not really spectacular, but i think for students 55 euro for watching 1.5 hour "soccer" is pretty good money. The reason i came to this forum is that i heared Aachen got a lot of students and if you dont shoot you always miss the target, so have nothing to loose of posting here.

Tante Käthe
23.08.2008, 13:07

Nun bist Du aber auch nicht wesentlich schlauer, als vorher ... :kopfschuettel: